Saturday, November 3, 2018

Herbie Hunter and the Twisted Furies by Michael H.H. Warren

Herbie Hunter and the Twisted Furies - I couldn't really get into this story but I did finish the book. I felt for Herbie losing one parent and having to uproot his life and move to a new town. He becomes one of the Light Seekers, but his reasoning is to find out what is really going on in Paradise Rift. The writing is good and full of mystery but for me the story is something I could not connect with except for how sad it was how Herbie would trust someone and then they would fail him. Even though it was not for me it is well written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Flight by Lynette Eason

This story was suspenseful from beginning to end.  The read was grasping where I did not want to put it down.  It has a moving storyline, an...