Saturday, March 9, 2019

Border Son By Samuel Parker

This is the first time reading a book by Samuel Parker. I was unsure if I was going to get interested in the story as it was real slow at the beginning. About 10 chapters in, which are very short chapters I did not want to put it down. I needed to know what happens next and then next and so on. My favorite character was Edward Kazmierski, the father of Tyler. He was my hero in all this along with the character Roberto Ibanez, which he grew on me.  Once this story picked up it was a page turner.

Book was provided courtesy of Baker Publishing through Interviews and Reviews. 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Flight by Lynette Eason

This story was suspenseful from beginning to end.  The read was grasping where I did not want to put it down.  It has a moving storyline, an...