Saturday, November 30, 2019

Protecting Tanner Hollow By Lynette Eason

I enjoyed reading this 4 Romantic Suspense Novellas by Lynette Eason. Protecting Tanner Hollow was the town that had a lot of mystery, suspense and a bit of romance.  The inspiration and faith the characters had got them through each of their stories.

I really liked how these four stories begun to tie in with the Blue Justice Series and having the St. John's family brought into the story.

Disclaimer: I received this book courtesy of Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group. My review is my honest opinion. This one is a 5 star.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Flight by Lynette Eason

This story was suspenseful from beginning to end.  The read was grasping where I did not want to put it down.  It has a moving storyline, an...