Friday, August 30, 2019

Backroads to Belonging By Kristen Strong

This book could not come at a better time for me. The author puts you step by step by trusting in God and knowing He is there through the most difficult times and the best times.

The author provides comforting steps that bring positiveness to your well-being and the struggles you may have about not belonging but learning through faith and trusting in God and getting to know Him more through His Word you will definitely know you belong. I rate this as a 5*. I was given this book from Revell Baker Publishing. I gave my honest opinion on this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Flight by Lynette Eason

This story was suspenseful from beginning to end.  The read was grasping where I did not want to put it down.  It has a moving storyline, an...