Saturday, August 31, 2019

Vow Of Justice By: Lynette Eason


I have read all 4 Books in the Blue Justice Series. They keep you in your seat and this one did the same.  This story made me sit back and wonder about how to trust when you do not even know that person in your life is secretive, manipulative and dishonest.. A person that you always need to watch your back. But Linc St. John and Allie are partners and even with the law enforcement. They are 2 people that rely on the Lord to see them through each case and this is a big one.  

This book was given to me by Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group and Interviews and Reviews. My review is my honest opinion. This is a 5 * book for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Flight by Lynette Eason

This story was suspenseful from beginning to end.  The read was grasping where I did not want to put it down.  It has a moving storyline, an...